April 30, 2018
So apparently, the Jews believed there was no more line as far as what they are allowed to say and do to Trump and his people, so they sent this crazy Michelle Wolf bitch out at the correspondents’ dinner the other night to get ultra-vulgar.
Here are examples of zingers delivered by Madam Hit-the-Wall-Early:
- Good evening, here we are at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner; like a porn star says when she’s about to have sex with Trump, let’s get this over with.
- I would drag [absent Trump] here myself, but it turns out that the president of the United States is the one pussy you’re not allowed to grab. He said it first. Yeah, he did. You remember? Good.
- [Ivanka Trump] was supposed to be an advocate for women, but it turns out she’s about as helpful to women as an empty box of tampons. She’s done nothing to satisfy women. So, I guess, like father like daughter.
- You guys have to stop putting Kellyanne on your shows. All she does is lie. If you don’t give her a platform, she has nowhere to lie. If a tree falls in the woods, how do we get Kellyanne under that tree? I’m not suggesting she gets hurt. Just stuck. Stuck under a tree.
- [Mike Pence] thinks abortion is murder. Which first of all, don’t knock it till you try it. And when you do try it, really knock it, you gotta get that baby out of there. And yeah, sure, you can groan all you want, I know a lot of you are very anti-abortion, you know, unless it’s the one you got for your secret mistress.
Lots about Trump’s sexual abilities there. I’m no Freud, but… you know.
It turns out that this shit was too nasty, even for the mainstream liberal establishment.
What happened was, there was a 24 hour celebration of how great it was – this rambling insult comic thing she did where she attacked both Trump and especially Sarah Sanders, who was there – and then they backed off.
It was weird to watch. Because there was a real time about-face from “OMG so roasted LOL” to a stern “did she go too far?”
That once again proves that all media is coordinated in secret chat rooms and email lists, and some big Jew put out the message like “look, the people don’t think this is as funny as we think it is and they’re freaking out – STAND DOWN STAND DOWN.”
Axios has a big list of quotes from media people sternly saying it was just too much hate.
A bunch of big TV pieces about it.
CNN called it a win for Trump.
That came after the kike Margaret Talev, head of the White House Correspondents Association, tried to defend it.
Even Face the Nation did a thing yesterday like “WOW.”
Even the most hated of all NYT kikes had to effectively apologize to Sanders.
That @PressSec sat and absorbed intense criticism of her physical appearance, her job performance, and so forth, instead of walking out, on national television, was impressive.
— Maggie Haberman (@maggieNYT) April 29, 2018
So it’s somewhat encouraging to see the media kikes overstep the line and then all of the sudden realize “holy shit, there’s a line.”
But This “First Amendment Talk”…
The most rustling thing for me was kike Margaret Talev going out there and talking about the First Amendment.
Washington Post and New York Times – the two most influential papers on earth – are owned by Jeff Bezos and Carlos Slim, probably the two richest men on earth.
The rest of the media is all owned by other billionaires.
None of these people are facing any kind of sanction on what they are allowed to say. And no, the President making fun of you or calling you a bunch of liars does not represent a “threat” to your rights.
The First Amendment issue of the modern era – as of any era – is that of political dissidents. Not the ruling billionaire elite.
It is pure bizarro world insanity to have literally the richest and most influential people in the world talking about how their rights could theoretically be violated in some convoluted future scenario.
Here’s the analogy: it’s like Warren Buffett going out and saying “I’ve really gotta make sure I’ve got some cans of soup in my pantry, because if someone cleaned out all of my bank accounts in a Bane situation like in Dark Knight Rises, and then at the same time all my cash was stolen from me by some guy on the street, and also all my credit cards spontaneously melted, and all my friends broke up with me and wouldn’t give me any snacks, I could literally starve to death. Me having soup in my pantry needs to be a national cause. People need to rally around me and help me protect these cans of soup.”
It is utterly insane.
The First Amendment issue of the now is the Alt-Right.
We are the single political dissident movement.
We are the only people having our rights trampled on.
I have been denied access to every single financial institution. I have multiple nonsense SLAPP suits. I have had like 30 domains stolen. I have been kicked off of every basic backbone web service.
I am literally the most censored person in history in a country which allegedly protects free speech.
And the rest of the Alt-Right isn’t doing much better.
And these motherfucking kikes who run the entire global media establishment, literally dictating the thoughts of the majority of the world’s population, want to go up there and talk about freedom of speech?
Let me tell you something, Jews:
This is why people want to stuff you in gas chambers.
And the further you push, you closer you get.