I’ll not believe this until I see it.
A US judge ordered Saudi Arabia to make 24 current and former officials, including a former ambassador to the United States, available for questioning in a lawsuit claiming it provided assistance for the attacks that took place on 11 September 2001, lawyers for the victims said on Friday.
Saudi Arabia has long denied involvement in the attacks, in which almost 3,000 people died as hijacked jetliners crashed into New York’s World Trade Center, the Pentagon outside Washington, and a field in western Pennsylvania. Friday marked the 19th anniversary of the attacks.
The Saudi government’s media office did not immediately respond to a request for comment after business hours, Reuters said, and a Washington-based lawyer for the country declined to comment.
US Magistrate Judge Sarah Netburn’s decision was made public on Thursday in Manhattan federal court.
It followed another judge’s March 2018 rejection of Saudi Arabia’s bid to dismiss the litigation, in which families of those killed, as well as tens of thousands of people who suffered injuries, as well as businesses and insurers, are seeking billions of dollars in damages.
While rejecting some of the plaintiffs’ requests for depositions, Netburn said those who could be questioned include Prince Bandar bin Sultan, who was the Saudi ambassador to the United States from 1983 to 2005 and is a member of the Saudi royal family, Reuters reported.
She said Saudi Arabia “persuasively” argued that documents did not suggest the prince oversaw the work of two officials the plaintiffs linked to the attacks.
Still, the judge said the plaintiffs’ materials indicated he “likely has first-hand knowledge” of the role one official “was assigned by the Kingdom and the diplomatic cover provided to the propagators” working in the United States.
People were mad I didn’t write a 911 article on 911.
Well, I’m tired of it and I think everyone gets it. Also, I did comment on the fact that it was inappropriate for Donald Trump to announce a deal between the Arabs and Jews on that anniversary.
But here, let me give you a run-down:
- 911 was planned and executed by Saudi intelligence
- Saudi intelligence is totally a subsidiary of the Mossad
- 911 was ultimately carried out by Jews to start a bunch of wars for Israel, but the hijackers themselves wouldn’t have known that, nor would most of the Saudi intelligence officials planning it
- 911 was blamed on random different countries, first Afghanistan and then Iraq
- This is a “layered onion” thing, where only two decades later we are able to talk about the fact that Saudi Arabia did it
- We can blame Saudi now, but no one will ever really investigate Saudi, because if they did, they would find Israel was using Saudi to get this done
With 911, you want to just ask that same banned question:
Everyone knows that America didn’t benefit from this, and neither did the Moslems. The only people who benefited are the Jews.