UK: Moslem “Spiritual Healer” Jailed for Molesting Three Female Patients

Charles Martel
Daily Stormer
January 21, 2020

Behrouz Alidoost and Stephanie Chambers.

“I had no reason not to trust him.”

And to think, we’re putting these women in charge of our countries.

Daily Mail:

A weight loss doctor who claimed to be a spiritual healer sexually assaulted a receptionist, 41, who he claimed he could help get pregnant after she spend 15 years trying for a baby.

Stephanie Chambers, who’s bravely waived her right to anonymity, had been desperate to start a family with her partner of two decades and undergone gruelling fertility treatments but nothing had worked.

So when Dr. Behrouz Alidoost, a trusted colleague at the National Slimming Clinic, offered her a healing session he promised might help her have a baby she jumped at the chance.

But instead of treating her serial sex pest Alidoost, who has now been jailed for offences against Stephanie and two other victims, told her she had a blockage in her womb and subjected her to a sickening ordeal.

Stephanie, 41, of Southhampton, said: ‘Alidoost was someone who had worked for my company for a long time.

I had no reason not to trust him. I was talking to him about my fertility problems and he said he was a spiritual healer and could help. I had always been interested in holistic therapy and saw no reason not to agree.

‘Once we had finished work for the day we went into a room and I lay down on a treatment bed. At first he put his hands above my body and said he was wafting away bad energy. He told me I had a blockage in my womb.

‘But then he asked me questions about my sex life, put his hands in my knickers and sexually assaulted me.

‘I just froze. I was thinking of all the things I might do to get out of there but my body wasn’t working.

‘At first I tried to block it from my mind, but a few days later I realised how serious it was and told senior management.’

Alidoost, from north London, was reported to the General Medical Council in 2016 and struck off after a misconduct hearing in Manchester.

He has now been jailed for two years at Newcastle Crown Court after two other victims came forward to police.