April 18, 2019
Take the clown pill and join the honkstremist faction.
In the early days of trolling, back before web 2.0 was a thing and the only social network was MySpace, heroic and brave individuals would hit up random forums (generally powered by phpBB, VBulletin, or some other even shittier software) and chat rooms.
Besides just generally trying to get people to commit suicide in real life because of the internet, the goal was to achieve a “ban fucking everyone” scenario.
This objective could be achieved in one of two ways:
- Convincing the mods to make you a mod, then banning everyone
- Convincing the mods that everyone on the board was against them, causing them to ban everyone
With Facebook, we are now achieving the latter scenario.
Facebook has banned 12 high-profile, anti-immigrant British organizations and individuals including the English Defence League, the British National Party, Britain First and Jayda Fransen.
The silicon valley company said it took the decision because it bans users who “proclaim a violent or hateful mission or are engaged in acts of hate or violence.”
“Individuals and organisations who spread hate, or attack or call for the exclusion of others on the basis of who they are, have no place on Facebook,” it said in a statement.
The following organizations and people are now prohibited from the site: The British National Party and Nick Griffin, Britain First and Paul Golding and Jayda Fransen, English Defence League and Paul Ray, Knights Templar International and Jim Dowson, National Front and Tony Martin, and Jack Renshaw.
They were all outlawed under Facebook’s ‘Dangerous Individuals & Organisations policy’. They will no longer be allowed a presence on Facebook or Instagram and posts and other content which expresses praise or support for them will also be banned.
“Our work against organised hate is ongoing and we will continue to review individuals, organisations, pages, groups and content against our Community Standards,” the statement added.
From a political activism standpoint and from a trolling standpoint the goal right now should be to keep pushing this further and further until they literally ban fucking everyone.
People should be demanding that the following all be banned:
- Any boomer who says anything about Islam
- BDS groups and anyone who ever says anything about Israel
- People who support Israel
- Everyone who supports Donald Trump
- People against abortion or gays
- All Christian groups
- Joe Rogan fan groups
- People who deny global warming or vaccines or black holes
- People who believe in shape-shifting lizards
- People who believe the earth is flat
- Tucker Carlson fan groups
- Fox News
- Sean Hannity fan groups
- People who are against war with Russia
- People who say Donald Trump isn’t a Russian agent (left and right)
- People who say the media is untruthful
- People who make fun of Chris Cuomo
- Anyone else who disagrees with anything at all that Jews say
We’re more than halfway there already.
It is simply beautiful that the banning of “white supremacists” has morphed into an all out banning of anyone who says anything that any single Jew disagrees with.
That is the one and only final solution to censorship. No one is going to stop this from happening. Ted Cruz had a hearing and then stopped talking about it, and that gay beard isn’t going to do anything. So we just need to get everyone banned, so these platforms become irrelevant.
We are almost there.
If they are banning basic bitch Christian Zionism anti-Moslem groups, we are literally inches away from a “ban fucking everyone” solution.
They are leaving this open to literally getting anyone banned. If all you have to do is say something against a group, this is kids’ stuff.
Go do it.