September 24, 2019
I can’t fault a man for taking liberty wherever he can find it.
If you take away a people’s rights to oppose tyranny honorably, this is all that people are going to be left with: farts and mean words.
A Scottish man was on trial for farting three times during a strip search.
Police had conducted a search after the man was found with marijuana.
Police say the man smelled strongly of the drug as he was chatting to a man in a parked vehicle.
Stuart Cook, 28, had become irate when police officers told him that he would be searched.
Cook told the police “how do you like that” as he farted in their direction.
When Cook was handcuffed, his temper worsened.
Depute fiscal Lucy Simpson said Cook “deliberately farted in the direction of the officer three times, stating, ‘how do you like that?’”
Cook, from Aberdeen, Scotland, previously pleaded guilty to possession of cannabis and to behaving in a threatening or abusive manner by shouting and screaming aggressively, displaying aggressive body language, making a lewd remark towards police and “intentionally flatulating” in the direction of police.
You’d think that the police would have better things to do than just harassing Scots with irritable bowels.
Like harassing Englishmen with butter knives.
I’m calling for a complete moratorium on policemen arresting White people.
There are simply too many Islamic terror plots, child grooming gangs, and black wildings for the police to justify harassing White people anymore. Besides, 90% of all White arrests are related to wahmen calling the cops on their hubby, and the other 10% are pharmacy robberies by Whites who are addicted to opioids and can’t get prescriptions anymore.
The fact that they arrested a White pothead did not make society any safer, especially when literally any given black man at any time has weed on them and the West is a few years away from collectively legalizing it everywhere and invading to topple governments that don’t go ahead and legalize it.
There is simply no reason to arrest White people anymore – especially now that their butter knives have been stripped from them.
It is discrimination, pure and simple. A transparent effort to get diversity arrest quotas up.
Well, it won’t work. I can see right through it.
That’s why I’m calling for a moratorium on all arrests of White people immediately!