February 27, 2018
Tucker came out swinging in his opening monologue.
It was absolutely beautiful.
The topics Tucker addressed:
- Attacks on the 1st Amendment by the left
- The SPLC is working with PayPal to silence everyone who questions anything
- Dems plan to take away weapons
- “Green Agenda” a cover for anti-natal, anti-American agenda
- A few years away from “Commissars” taking reparations from Americans
Then it got even better. He brought Don Jr. on. He was on point.
- Don Jr. and speaking out against censorship on social media
- #WokeCapitalism and the alliance of big corporations with the Judeo-Left
- The entire media class is left-wing
- The Republican party doesn’t stand up for their own voters or care about free speech
- “You can fight back and win”
- People who push the “it’s the free market” line are shills for big business
The takedown of the crazy rando leftist du jour followed.
This Jew got absolutely BTFO’d:
- Tucker asks him why he is promoting wage-slavery
- He is anti-family and whether he gets paid to promote corporate propaganda
- Tucker is pro-children, the Jew is not
- Liberals are corporate cucks
- Tucker asks why the left is anti-family, but also for mass migration of brown children into America
Then it gets better still.
Tucker starts talking about Marco Rubio’s sick tweet about Ghadafi to Maduro.
— Marco Rubio (@marcorubio) February 24, 2019
Tucker explains how:
- Ghadafi did a better job running Libya than the Jihadis running it now
- Mass slave markets
- Ghadafi protected Europe from mass migration.
- The Venezuelan intervention WILL CAUSE MASS MIGRATION OF 8 MILLION VENEZUELANS TO AMERICA
- American troops will never leave Venezuela
I could go on. Every topic was covered:
- The latest leftist triggering
- Another MAGA attack
- Tranny insanity in sports
Tucker’s show is almost perfect. It is essentially the “America First” show. Let this be a lesson to the people who say, “it can’t be done.”
It can be done.
The reason why it wasn’t ever done before Tucker was because everyone before Tucker was a complete and utter sellout shill.
Furthermore, I am now convinced that Donald Trump is not the Trump that was promised.
It was clearly Don Jr. Just look, he’s got a beard now.