July 13, 2016
I did an interview with the NYT, and instead of printing it, they just pulled quotes from the site. Not sure why.
The Journalist, Nickolas Confessore, also said I’m 32, when in fact my birthday is not until the 27th of this month. I am a Leo, of course.
Founded in 2013 by a 32-year-old neo-Nazi named Andrew Anglin, The Daily Stormer is among the most prominent online gathering places for white nationalists and anti-Semites, with sections devoted to “The Jewish Problem” and “Race War.” Mr. Anglin explained that although he had some disagreements with him, Mr. Trump was the only candidate willing to speak the truth about Mexicans.
“Trump is willing to say what most Americans think: It’s time to deport these people,” Mr. Anglin wrote. “He is also willing to call them out as criminal rapists, murderers and drug dealers.”
In January and February he retweeted messages from a user with the handle @WhiteGenocideTM, whose profile picture is of George Lincoln Rockwell, the founder of the American Nazi Party. A couple of days later, in quick succession, he retweeted two more accounts featuring white nationalist or Nazi themes. Mr. Trump deleted one of the retweets, but white supremacists saw more than a twitch of the thumb. “Our Glorious Leader and ULTIMATE SAVIOR has gone full wink-wink-wink to his most aggressive supporters,” Mr. Anglin wrote on The Daily Stormer.
You can go read the article. It’s the same exact article we’ve read a hundred times this year. They all just rewrite that Osnos New Yorker article from August of last year.
Honestly, Osnos could sue Confessore for plagiarism over this.
tl;dr is “racist support Trump, that means all Trump supporters are racists, which means it’s all evil.”
I also want to say here that not a single major media outlet has covered our mention in the Congressional hearing of James Comey. Which is extremely bizarre, in my opinion.
Here is the interview I gave to the Confessore.
1) I guess the first one–your e-mail header says Andre, but should I stick with Andrew?
2) Various people affix various labels to your beliefs. Daily Stormer is frequently referred to (by reporters and by critics) as a Neo-Nazi Web site. Is that a reasonable, if reductive, summation? If not, how would you yourself define your ideology and beliefs in a sentence? What does Daily Stormer stand for?
I am a neo-Nazi White Supremacist, which means I believe in the supremacy of the White race and believe that supremacy is best expressed through the economic, political, social, cultural and spiritual paradigm of Hitlerism.
The Daily Stormer stands for promoting the Aryan man as the highest form of life on earth and the natural lord of the realms of men.
3) You’ve written a few times to the effect that you believe Trump is engaged in various kinds of signalling and wink-wink with supporters such as yourself–people who are conventionally regarded as well outside the political mainstream and who most politicians shun association with. What do you think he is trying to communicate or express support for?
He is signaling that he understands our issues, including the Jewish problem, and once we help him gain power, he will deal with these issues with swift and radical viciousness.
4) I’m curious about the idea on the alt-right of provocation vs. sincerity. There’s an argument that a lot of the cartoons and GIFs on sites like 4chan (stuff that would conventionally be considered crudely racist or anti-Semitic) are not meant to be taken as a literal embrace of racism or anti-Semitism, but as content designed to provoke and outrage the mainstream–or merely illustrate a double standard at play. When I look at that kind of material on Daily Stormer, should I consider it sincere, or merely provocative, or any of the above depending on which user posted it?
As with /pol/, every idea expressed on the Daily Stormer is deadly serious. Of course, we have fun and we mock the opposition, we present fun time vibes and may-mays. This is an extremely efficient way to brainwash impressionable teenagers into the ideology of Nazism.
In real life, I am a very serious Serrano esoteric Hitlerist. I simply do the fun times bit to facilitate the brainwashing of teenagers.
The idea that hating the Jews is some big joke and no one actually hates Jews is idiotic, and appears to have originated with the effeminate homosexual Jew Milo Yiannopoulos. He is attempting to confuse the media for his own personal drama purposes, as well as confuse the kids for Jewish purposes. Presumably, he is also using the Alt-Right as a platform to facilitate sodomy with college students.
I assure you, everyone in the Alt-Right hates the Jews. The jokes are just a subversive way to say what we actually believe.
5) When Trump first announced his bid, you wrote that you didn’t agree with him on some things but felt he was the only candidate speaking forthrightly about the most important things. What do you disagree with him about?
I agree with him a lot more now than I did then. As his platform evolves, it just gets better and better.
The only major issue I have with his platform is his support for the international terrorist headquarters of Israel. However, I am savvy enough to understand that his stated support for the Jew state is part of an elaborate ruse.
6) Based on what he’s said publicly (since we can’t read his mind), which beliefs of yours do you think he would disagree with?
Donald Trump stands for the people, and will do the will of the people, what is best for the people. I represent the will of the people and what is best for the people. Given this, there is no place we could disagree, all things being equal. The problem is that there is all of this noise coming from all directions, confusing the issues in the minds of the people.
7) Given your own views, does it bother you or give you any pause that his daughter is a Jewish convert and married to an Orthodox Jew? Does it raise any questions about his sincerity or particular convictions? Is it even relevant to how you view his campaign and message?
Ivanka was an adult and made the adult decision to marry a Jew. We can’t put that on The Donald.
I print it here so I did not totally waste my time writing all of these awesome and intelligent answers.
UPDATE: Confessore did email and asked me my age yesterday, and I had missed it.