September 24, 2018
On this episode of The Krypto Report, Azzmador and Zyklon Don break down all the fake news spin and discuss the real news that’s important to you! In the second half we answer listener questions and respond to listener comments.
Grandmaster Fash is still on leave due to a death in his family. We wish him the best and send him and his family our sincerest condolences.
- The El Paso area border wall construction begins
- Wetbacks say it “offends their view”
- Border policy is not a “complex issue” unless you want infinity brown people
- Multiculturalism vs. assimilation
- Illegals have no “Border Rights”
- The historic “Operation Wetback”
- The Ted Cruz – Beto O’Rourke debate
- O’Rourke’s astroturf, Soros money, and California bux
- Yellow Dog Candidates
- Different churches and their cucking levels
- Jew schools and Christian schools
- Alex Jones and the great PayPal shuttening
- Hate content and gay frogs
- What kind of world do we live in where a man must hire wrinkly old hookers to avoid being arrested in Taiwan?
- Pentecostals are weird people
- Seizures as a religious experience
And much, much more!
This week’s featured music is “In Ovens” by Zyklon Don ft. Azzmador (download it here)
Break Music is “Munich Rising” by CYBERN4ZI
Contribute to The Krypto Report via bitcoin
If you’re a young White Man of Good Character, and are at least 18 years of age, please consider joining Stormer Book Club! Email email@example.com for more info.
Thank you for listening!