September 10, 2019
On this EXPOSITORY episode of The Krypto Report, Azzmador and the TKR Wrecking Crew break drama silence and discuss the ongoing controversy surrounding the 4chan drop of a 2012 anarcho-BDSM podcast in which TRS Head of Security Jayoh De La Rey claims to have been a heroin dealer, heroin user, and practitioner of strange and perverse sexual practices while in South America on the run from trafficking charges.
We recorded this week’s episode on Dlive once more to get these informations out quickly, and to enjoy the interaction with the listeners.
WE PROMISE we’ll record the podcast in the standard manner next week. It will be our big 88th episode, and WE GONNA PITCH A BITCH!
- The “Anarchy Gumbo” podcast featuring “Jim Object” and its contents
- The underhanded and deceitful manner in which the TRS Pool Parties, at the direction of De La Rey/Object phished Stormer Book Club applicants for recruitment
- The response (or lack thereof) of TRS
- Why Azzmador will not be working with Larry Ridgeway
- Journalists upset at public’s response to their role as political assassins
- Border Patrol has doctors stop pregnant wetback’s contractions and deports her
- Colored gentleman working at McDonald’s attacks customer for complaining about botched order
- Q&A with the Dlive sperg chat
and much, much more!
CHECK OUT THE FABULOUS NEW MERCH JUST ADDED TO THE TKR MERCH STORE!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DLIVE CHANNEL! TKR LIVE HAPPENS THERE EXCLUSIVELY FROM NOW ON!
TKR Live White Wednesday streams every Wednesday on Dlive at 9 pm Eastern, 8 pm Central, 6 pm Pacific!
TKR Live FRIDAY NIGHT SPECIAL streams every Friday night at 10 PM EDT, 9 PM CDT, 7 PM PDT on Dlive
Contribute to The Krypto Report via bitcoin: 1CS3n9xJYsEmjSkumiqgKseTBbBZQnrpxY
Contribute to The Krypto Report via Monero:
If you’re a young American White Man of Good Character, and are at least 18 years of age, please consider joining a Stormer Book Club! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Thank you for listening!
© Copyright The Krypto Report 2019, All Rights Reserved