The Real President, Donald Trump, scored a major win in his battle against election fraud on Monday when Clark County commissioners declined to certify the election results for a county commission race. The decision does not directly impact the results of the presidential race, which Clark County has already fraudulently verified.
Big victory moments ago in the State of Nevada. The all Democrat County Commissioner race, on same ballot as President, just thrown out because of large scale voter discrepancy. Clark County officials do not have confidence in their own election security. Major impact! https://t.co/TLHnFKNN6g
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 16, 2020
Why it matters: This demonstrates that Clark County officials do not have faith in their own electoral system, and completely debunks the idiotic claim by the Jewish media that the 2020 election was “the most secure election in history.”
- The election was between Democrat Ross Miller and Republican Stavros Anthony, who were competing for a job as a member of the Clark County Commission.
- Clark County is the government which rules Las Vegas.
- The vote was split by a mere ten votes, but at least 139 “discrepancies” were found.
- “Discrepancies” included at least six people who voted twice.
- The county commission in Clark is now calling for the election to be redone, as officials are unable to identify the number of problems in the vote.
- “Big victory moments ago in the State of Nevada. The all Democrat County Commissioner race, on same ballot as President, just thrown out because of large scale voter discrepancy. Clark County officials do not have confidence in their own election security. Major impact!” President Trump tweeted.
The big picture: We cannot trust the vote of Nevada on the presidential election if we can’t trust it in a local election.
- This election took place on November 3 (and before, with mail-in voting), on the same ballots as the presidential election.
- Trump only allegedly lost Nevada by 33,596 votes, according to the state’s official count.
Go deeper: Throwing out these votes brings the entire electoral process of the United States in question.
- The media has falsely claimed that there was nothing at all to worry about.
- The New York Times called up the people who were responsible for the fraud, and said that they said there was no fraud, then claimed that this is evidence there was no fraud.
- In at least one election, there was enough fraud that the vote is going to be redone.
We need to push for the vote to be redone in every contested state, with in-person voting. There is no other possible solution to this problem within the democratic process.
Of note: The defining element of the democratic process is that people believe in the system.
- Without belief in the system by the vast majority of people, you cannot have a democracy.
- If the people running this democracy had any desire to preserve it, they would be responding to claims of voter fraud with openness and transparency.
- The fact that the Democrats are so aggressively against any form of openness or transparency, and are instead simply attacking and insulting anyone who questions the process, means that the Democrats no longer have any interest in preserving the system of democracy.
I have never been a fan of this system of democracy, but this I can tell you: whatever they are planning to replace it with would be a whole lot worse.