Melbourne, Australia has become a rat laboratory for the type of new coronavirus lockdown that will soon be employed all across the Western world.
What is happening there is simply terrifying, and the mainstream media is not really talking about it.
The American Institute for Economic Research has published a first-hand account from someone living in the city:
- Police may now enter anyone’s home without a warrant.
- Curfew 8:00pm.
- $1,652 fine if outside without “a valid reason” – an amount being raised by the day
- Can’t visit any family or friends.
- $200 fine for no mask (mandatory masks at all times).
- Can only exercise once per day, for up to 1 hour.
- Only one person per household, per day, can leave the house (including for groceries).
- Can’t go more than 3 miles from your home.
- Weddings are illegal. No gatherings of any size.
- Army is on the streets fining/arresting people.
- “Since March 21, a total of 193,740 spot checks have been conducted by police across Victoria.”
- Protests/activism is illegal; people have already been arrested for peaceful gatherings.
- Media is EXTREMELY biased, calls protesters “right-wing conspiracy nutjobs” and won’t allow discussion of whether these lockdowns are right or not.
- Several thousand people were placed under house arrest and unable to leave for ANY reason, with food rations delivered by the army, leading to appalling levels of personal trauma.
- Australia won’t release how many fines they’ve given out, but an ABC news report says it’s over $5.2 million so far.
- Streets of Melbourne are empty, even in a city of 5 million people. People are HATEFUL to each other, everyone is cannibalizing their neighbours (calling police to report any little infraction of the rules and turning on each other like some socialist hellhole).
- Billboards outside on the street that say in capital letters: “WHAT ARE YOU DOING? STAY HOME.” They feel extremely oppressive like we’re being yelled at by a very oppressive government.
- The Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews shows complete and utter disdain for us, constantly blaming us. He’s blamed children (yes, really) for not taking this seriously enough. Every chance he gets, he tells us it’s OUR fault the virus is spreading (even though that’s what viruses do – they spread).
- It’s not just the Victorian Premier – the Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison, left, is just as terrible. He’s encouraged all of this, and he was responsible for the first lockdown.
- 1984 dystopian language: billboards everywhere saying “Staying apart keeps us together.”
We at the Daily Stormer have already gone to extreme lengths to break down the fact that this virus amounts to a hoax.
Just a few quick recap facts:
- It is not deadly to anyone but the very elderly or the chronically ill. Most people experience a mild flu or no symptoms at all. Virtually everyone who “dies of the virus” is past the age of the average lifespan for their nation, meaning they were going to die soon anyway.
- If the governments are this concerned about the elderly and the chronically ill dying of the flu, they could just quarantine those people. Quarantining everyone makes no sense, and no one even understands what they’re doing.
- Governments are lying about the numbers of dead, faking statistics.
- The “rise in cases” is due to an increase in testing.
- Sweden exists. They did no lockdown. They do not have bodies piling up in the streets, and in fact have fewer dead than most countries.
- Death rates go down when lockdowns are lifted.
- The initial purpose of the lockdowns were to “flatten the curve,” which meant preventing hospitals from being overwhelmed from too many people getting infected at once. We do not understand what the purpose of the current lockdowns are, because the government has not explained it. Apparently, the goal is simply to prevent people from being infected indefinitely with no other plan.
- There is no way to “contain the virus” – the concept is nonsensical. The assumption that a lockdown is logical assumes that people will stay locked down forever, or until the virus magically disappears.
None of what is happening right now makes any sense at all, if you are viewing this in terms of public health.
During this entire “pandemic,” 266 people in Australia have died of the virus. It’s a country of 25 million people. This is 0.001064% of the population, or about 1 in 100,000 people.
In Australia, you are 1,000 times more likely to die from unintentional poisoning by exposure to noxious substances than you are to die of coronavirus.
You are 100 times more likely to die by drowning in a swimming pool than you are to die of coronavirus.
You are 30 times more likely to die by choking to death on food than you are to die of coronavirus.
You are twice as likely to die of contact with heat or hot substances as you are to die of coronavirus.
You have about the same chance of dying of coronavirus in Australia as you have of dying in a dog attack.
Look at this chart of your odds of dying of things in Australia:
|Cause of Death||Odds of Dying|
|Heart Disease and Cancer||1 in 7|
|Chronic Lower Respiratory Disease||1 in 28|
|Intentional Self-harm||1 in 95|
|Unintentional Poisoning by and Exposure to Noxious Substances||1 in 96|
|Motor Vehicle Crash||1 in 114|
|Fall||1 in 127|
|Assault by Firearm||1 in 370|
|Car Occupant||1 in 645|
|Pedestrian Incident||1 in 647|
|Motorcycle Rider Incident||1 in 985|
|Unintentional Drowning and Submersion||1 in 1,188|
|Exposure to Fire, Flames or Smoke||1 in 1,498|
|Choking from Inhalation and Ingestion of Food||1 in 3,461|
|Pedacyclist Incident||1 in 4,486|
|Firearms Discharge||1 in 6,905|
|Air and Space Transport Incidents||1 in 9,821|
|Exposure to Electric Current, Radiation, Temperature and Pressure||1 in 15,212|
|Exposure to Excessive Natural Heat||1 in 16,584|
|Contact with Sharp Objects||1 in 38,174|
|Contact with Heat and Hot Substances||1 in 56,992|
|Contact with Hornets, Wasps and Bees||1 in 63,225|
|Cataclysmic Storm||1 in 66,335|
|Being Bitten or Struck by a Dog||1 in 112,400|
|Legal Execution||1 in 119,012|
|Lightning Strike||1 in 161,856|
Melbourne has the military on the streets enforcing a lockdown, with a curfew. You can’t go outside.
Why didn’t they send out the military to lock everyone in their houses to prevent dog attacks?
Dogs are a lot scarier than a virus.
Because this is all a gigantic HOAX. These people are not worried about public health. This is about creating a new type of society, one where you can be forcibly locked inside of your house at any time by the government. A society where they can do literally whatever they want to you.
Conspiracy theorists used to talk about “the totalitarian tip-toe” – this was the idea that governments were slowly removing people’s freedoms over a period of time, going further and further into authoritarianism. Well, if that was happening, the whole thing has now been thrown out the window, because in one fell swoop, they’ve announced that they can do absolutely anything they want to you – in the name of protecting you from yourself, of course. Or protecting old people in nursing homes from you. Or whatever the hell this is. They’re saying they’re protecting someone from something.
Right now, a Melbourne-style lockdown could be implemented anywhere in the West – including America. They could do it tomorrow. The precedent has already been set. The people went along with it – they surrendered every single last individual and collective freedom, at the same time, because the media said there was a really scary flu.
The economy has already been completely gutted and I don’t really understand how we’re even going to feed ourselves in this coming future – but we’ve got bigger problems than that to worry about, this I can tell you.
We are entering a situation where the gates of hell are going to open up.
They are going to lock us down like this, I promise you that. Dissidents are going to be rounded up. People who have said anything against this system are going to be taken out of their homes at night and sent to reeducation facilities.
The single last line of defense that we have in America is to reelect Donald Trump. That’s it. If he loses, you can guarantee it is all going to come down and it is going to come down hard.
This is not a drill. This is real life and it is happening now.