There is nothing more to add to this.
Biggest number of infections in a single day – that is the total end of the entire story.
Florida set a new national record for the largest daily increase in coronavirus cases in the United States on Sunday, while infections continue to spike around the world.
The state added at least 15,299 positive COVID-19 cases, for a total of 269,811, and recorded 45 more deaths, according to state Department of Health statistics.
California had the previous record of daily positive cases — 11,694, set on Wednesday. New York had 11,571 on April 15.
Florida has had a record-breaking week leading to the all-time surge in cases. The state reported 514 fatalities last week, averaging 73 deaths per day. Three weeks ago, the daily average was 30 deaths.
The total number of deaths in Florida climbed to at least 4,242 on Sunday, according to the state.
Florida has nearly doubled its testing over the last month to almost 50,000 per day. The percentage of people testing positive has also risen, with the daily average over the past week exceeding 19 percent. A month ago, fewer than 5 percent of tests came up positive on a daily average.
Gov. Ron DeSantis said even with the rising rates, he still wants the schools to reopen as scheduled next month, saying children have not proven to be vectors for the disease in states and countries where campuses are open.
“We know there are huge, huge costs for not providing the availability of in-person schooling,” he said. “The risk of corona, fortunately, for students is incredibly low.”
Florida’s grim record comes as the World Health Organization reported a record increase in global COVID-19 cases, with 230,370 more infections recorded in 24 hours. The global average of daily deaths has remained at about 5,000 per day.
Oh, wait – there is one thing that certain academics might be interested in, which should be added.
In the last 3 months, tests have increased 8 fold in America. You would definitely find a lot more cases if you were doing 8 times the tests, no?
How about this graph:
We have 25% of the recorded deaths we had when we were doing 1/8th of the testing.
This is a gigantic statistics hoax.
Here, let me combine my love of bullet points with my love of analogies:
- You live in a town in Arizona, where farmers are afraid of rattlesnakes.
- In the span of a month, the local newspaper reports, farmers have reported spotting 7 rattlesnakes.
- The city hires a team of professional rattlesnake hunters to go find rattlesnakes in the desert in order to measure the rattlesnake population.
- The “sightings” of the rattlesnake hunters are included in the next report by the media, and so after having rattlesnake hunters in the desert for a month, the newspaper announces: “sightings of rattlesnakes have gone from 7 last month to 82 this month!”
- The local government announces that the population of rattlesnakes is exploding, and it’s a county crisis.
- No one is allowed to say, “well, there aren’t more rattlesnakes now than there were last month, there are more reported rattlesnake sightings because you sent a team of trained rattlesnake hunters out into the desert to find rattlesnakes.”
- If you say that, you get accused of being a conspiracy theorist.
This is what is going on here.
There obviously are not more cases of the virus, or there would be more deaths. Either that, or the virus is much less deadly than it was 3 months ago. If that were the case, as is implied by the media’s reporting and the government statements, then the headline should be: “GREAT NEWS: CORONAVIRUS IS NOW TEN TIMES LESS DEADLY THAN IT WAS IN APRIL!”
Here’s another interesting story.
New York City just reached its first day in nearly four months without a single coronavirus death, according to preliminary numbers released Sunday.
The data from the New York City health department released Sunday recorded no COVID-19 fatalities on Saturday — the first time since March 13 that no deaths of the virus were reported in the Big Apple.
This is all a gigantic hoax, and the reason that people aren’t calling it out as a hoax is that no one has the ability to grasp the fact the media and government would be willing to lie on this scale.
Probably, Florida is specifically being targeted with this aggressively because the Jews there are trying to flip the state to Democrat for the election in November. Remember that the meth-smoking homosexual black man Andrew Gillum came very close to winning the Florida gubernatorial election in 2016.