June 29, 2017
You know what Texas needs? Unlimited Mexicans.
As I’ve mentioned in a previous article, illegal immigration is one of those issues that seems like a no-brainer. If anyone breaks the law in your country, there should be some expectation of punishment, right? And if these same people can’t even enter your country without breaking the law, what are the odds they’ll be productive law-abiding citizens? Probably not very good.
Yet despite the obvious concerns these simple questions raise, here we are debating “sanctuary cities,” a policy which commands law enforcement to not do their jobs because it would hurt people’s feelings.
People like this:
But they have DREAMs tho!
For all this talk we hear about how these are “unaccompanied minors,” DREAMers, and “people just looking for a better life,” there certainly seem to be a lot of criminals mixed in with them. It’s likely that the corrupt Mexican government is exploiting the wide open southern US border in order to dump off criminals and other undesirables, much like Castro did with the Mariel boatlift in the 70s.
At least Scarface killed a communist for his green card. These latest “refugees” don’t do shit!
And of course, rather than cleaning house and taking care of their own problems, the dishonorable dirt-bags running Mexico decided to sue our government for having the audacity to enforce its own laws.
The Mexican government entered the court battle over Texas’ new sanctuary city ban by filing an “affidavit of concern.”
The Mexican government contends:
Laws such as SB4 further criminalize migration; open the door to possible acts of racial discrimination; erode the collaboration of the migrant community with local authorities; and create a climate of persecution.
Oh, now they’re concerned! Not concerned enough to clean up their cartel problem though, which resulted in an astonishing 23,000 deaths last year alone, placing it second only behind Syria.
Just think: this guy could be trimming your hedges if it weren’t for damn racist whitey trying to protect the border!
Fortunately, the federal government has stepped in. (Never thought I’d say that.)
The move follows an action by the Trump Administration which recently filed a “Statement of Interest” in the case and is going to enter the battle supporting Texas’ sanctuary city ban, Breitbart Texas reported.
I’m not super-impressed with this administration’s record on “sanctuary” so far, but this is a great sign. It’s ridiculous that the President even has to get involved in such an asinine affair. But of course in this screwed-up system, trying to pass legislation that says “Hey, can y’all not break the law?” will result in all sorts of ne’er-do-wells taking you to court.
Democrats, activists and officials in liberal cities in Texas, along with The League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC), have filed suits to block SB4, as expected. And since that’s not bad enough, the Mexican government had to get in on the action too.
Mexican officials contend they are concerned about “the possible negative consequences of SB4 on the Mexican community and on those of Mexican origin, who represent one-third of Texas’s total population.”
Where does a country like Mexico get off telling us how to run things? Mexico can’t even stop its own citizens from fleeing in droves because it’s unable to provide a moderately stable economy or protection from mass-murdering drug gangs. But all of a sudden they’re concerned about the safety of “the Mexican community.” Riiight.
The glaring hypocrisies don’t end there, of course. It turns out that while the mestizos in the Mexican government cry crocodile tears about illegals in the US, they take a much different approach south of the border.
As Michelle Malkin has noted in The National Review:
- The Mexican government will bar foreigners if they upset “the equilibrium of the national demographics.” How’s that for racial and ethnic profiling?
- If outsiders do not enhance the country’s “economic or national interests” or are “not found to be physically or mentally healthy,” they are not welcome. Neither are those who show “contempt against national sovereignty or security.” They must not be economic burdens on society and must have clean criminal histories. Those seeking to obtain Mexican citizenship must show a birth certificate, provide a bank statement proving economic independence, pass an exam, and prove they can provide their own health care.
- Illegal entry into the country is equivalent to a felony punishable by two years’ imprisonment. Document fraud is subject to fine and imprisonment; so is alien marriage fraud. Evading deportation is a serious crime; illegal re-entry after deportation is punishable by ten years’ imprisonment. Foreigners may be kicked out of the country without due process and the endless bites at the litigation apple that illegal aliens are afforded in our country (see, for example, President Obama’s illegal-alien aunt — a fugitive from deportation for eight years who is awaiting a second decision on her previously rejected asylum claim).
- Law-enforcement officials at all levels — by national mandate — must cooperate to enforce immigration laws, including illegal-alien arrests and deportations. The Mexican military is also required to assist in immigration-enforcement operations. Native-born Mexicans are empowered to make citizens’ arrests of illegal aliens and turn them in to authorities.
- Ready to show your papers? Mexico’s National Catalog of Foreigners tracks all outside tourists and foreign nationals. A National Population Registry tracks and verifies the identity of every member of the population, who must carry a citizens’ identity card. Visitors who do not possess proper documents and identification are subject to arrest as illegal aliens.
Never thought I’d compliment National Review, but gotta give this Flip broad credit. She went Duterte on these beaners!
While Michelle Malkin was laying the smackdown on wetbacks, David French and Jonah Goldberg got gay married and adopted 17 black babies.
Unfortunately, all the double-standards in the world are irrelevant to our opposition. They just plow right through any objections. Hopefully the support the Trump Administration is giving to our state will make a difference.
If things don’t turn around quick, we’re either headed towards officially becoming North Mexico or some kind of civil conflict will likely break out.