September 26, 2019
I’ll tell you, the colored gentleman looks a lot more respectable than that sunken-eyed wetback wench, who looks like a crackhead.
So this woman came home drunk, went into her neighbor’s apartment because she thought it was her apartment, and shot him dead.
Yes, I get that he was a black man, and black men are generally dangerous criminals. But the fact is, this woman, while in a drunken stupor, broke into a man’s house and murdered him in cold blood.
And the investigator says she did nothing wrong.
The judge in the murder trial of a white Dallas police officer who fatally shot her black neighbor in his apartment blocked the lead investigator from telling jurors Wednesday that he didn’t think the shooting was a crime.
David Armstrong of the Texas Department of Public Safety testified for a second day in Amber Guyger’s murder trial, but jurors weren’t present when he shared his opinion that her actions were reasonable. Guyger has said she mistook Botham Jean’s apartment for her own.
“I believe that she did perceive him as a deadly threat,” Armstrong said while being questioned by the defense on the trial’s third day.
Well, Mr. Armstrong – I perceive all black men as deadly threats, but that doesn’t mean I go around shooting them to death.
District Judge Tammy Kemp ruled that the jury couldn’t hear the Texas Ranger’s opinion of the reasonableness of Guyger’s actions. Last September, Armstrong signed an affidavit supporting Guyger’s arrest for manslaughter.
By the way, the judge is a black female.
Though I’ve never found that black females have much other than hatred for black men, so I don’t even think that is going to work in the favor of the prosecution here.
Guyger, 31, was off duty but in uniform when she shot Jean, 26, a native of the Caribbean nation of St. Lucia who worked as an accountant in Dallas. A grand jury later charged her with murder.
Prosecutors have said Guyger should have noticed she was on the wrong floor while Guyger’s attorneys have argued that she fired in self-defense based on the mistaken belief that Jean was a burglar.
She has said she parked on the fourth floor of the complex’s garage rather than the third floor, where she lived. She then went to Jean’s apartment — located directly above hers.
His door wasn’t locked, defense attorneys say. Prosecutors say that when Guyger entered the apartment, the unarmed Jean was in his living room eating a bowl of vanilla ice cream.
In a frantic 911 call played in court Tuesday, Guyger, who was later fired from the force, says “I thought it was my apartment” nearly 20 times.
In the jury’s presence, Armstrong testified Wednesday that going to the wrong apartment was common at the complex, especially on Guyger’s and Jean’s floors. Armstrong, who also testified Tuesday, says that even he had trouble determining which floor he was on while investigating the shooting.
Yeah, okay, well – I’ve lived in lots of apartments and hotels in my life, and I’ve regularly walked into the wrong room and been embarrassed and said sorry and given a brief explanation and excused myself. Never has it crossed my mind to murder the person in the room.
Again, I do understand that it was a black man. But he’s sitting there eating vanilla ice cream and probably said something like “hey there, what you doin’ in here, woman?” I mean, firstly she’s presumably drunk, secondly no woman is Clint Eastwood on the draw even if she’s a trained cop, so there would have been several seconds for her to grasp the fact that this man was eating ice cream and for him to say something to her, and she went ahead and murdered him anyway.
This is obviously – obviously – manslaughter. There is zero question about that. In fact, she should have been charged with murder, not manslaughter. Even if she only ended up with the manslaughter charge sticking, there should have been a murder charge.
But she probably won’t even get convicted of manslaughter. It will be some stupid charge, like “reckless discharge of a firearm,” and she’ll be sentenced to time served plus suspended.
This story is big news in Dallas, and they’re doing major extensive TV coverage of the trial. The stream is on YouTube and I enjoyed clicking through the commentary. They have a black attorney on there saying this bitch should have been charged with murder.
The reason that this is such a big deal is that everyone understands it’s political. This is about whether or not a relatively light-skinned Latina female – who is probably viewed as white by most black people, because she doesn’t have a Spanish sounding name and probably doesn’t speak with that accent – has more privilege in our society than a black man.
I don’t personally have a dog in this fight, but as I’ve said – I side with the black guy who was murdered in his own home while doing nothing but eating vanilla ice cream.
The Jewish Politics of This
There’s a lot going on here:
- It goes without saying that if it had been a white man who walked into the wrong apartment and shot a black guy, the judge wouldn’t say he did nothing wrong, and they would probably be trying to say it was a premeditated racist murder and that he just used “I was drunk and on the wrong floor” as an excuse. They’d be going through his Facebook and finding Pepe memes and talking about life in prison.
- Who knows what they would have done to a white woman. I don’t think the politics of that have been worked out. I know that an empowered white woman – and there is no white woman more empowered than a ladycop – is way higher in the progressive stack than a white housewife and mother, but I still don’t know if she’s allowed to shoot black men to death and say it was an accident.
- It is unfathomable that any man of any race would have done this – at least if he had the agency to become a cop in the first place, and the training that goes along with that (nb4 Somalians – yeah okay maybe but that’s a special case). So probably, looking at this case, we should be questioning the entire concept of giving guns to women at all, and questioning whether allowing them to be cops isn’t absolute lunacy, and cruel both to society and to them. Remember that stupid bitch that got herself killed by that Pinoy in California a few months back. That wasn’t good for that bitch, to tell her she’s empowered and can do anything a man can do – because now she’s dead. That feminist philosophy wasn’t good for this dead nigger either, who was just trying to enjoy some ice cream in his home, peacefully.
- But nothing is ever reconsidered in liberalism and progressivism. If the results of a program are disastrous, the solution is more of that program.
- If women are going to have all of the same privileges in society as men have, and even many more privileges and all of these special opportunities, then they should be forced to have the same responsibilities as well. We know of the insane sentencing differentials between men and women. In fact, men receive – literally – 63% longer sentences than women receive, according to a 2012 study (back when you were still allowed to publish such information).
- In actual fact, if we’re going to talk about gender equality, because women have all of these extra opportunities in school and the workplace, they should be sentenced to longer sentences when they commit crimes.
- If women were told “you have been given the same privileges as men, now you have to have the same responsibilities,” they would freak out. You could literally get women to vote against women’s rights, if you explained to them they could no longer experience women’s privilege at the same time. If you made them choose, they would choose the privilege. Guaranteed, if you held a referendum, saying you’re going to be punished the same as men going forward, they would vote to return to pre-revolution norms.
- But you couldn’t really enforce that, because so much of this comes down to the jury. And normal people, by their nature, will never take women seriously or expect them to be responsible for their actions.
- It is truly quite something that after all of those absolutely insane “Black Lives Matter” witch hunts of the Obama era, where cops who were attacked by black men were getting charged with murder, this bitch can literally break into a black man’s home and murder him while he’s eating vanilla ice cream and the state won’t even push a murder charge. And the judge says she didn’t do anything wrong. And of course there are no protests. No “hands on ice cream scoop, don’t shoot!” T-shirts or chants.
- It’s just exhausting.
Of course, the system marches forward.
But understand: this is all totally absurd.
Our society is a circus freakshow.
Anyway lads – we’ll let you know when the verdict comes down.