Germany: Afghan Kicks Nurse in the Face for Refusing to Have Sex with Him

Charles Martel
Daily Stormer
August 27, 2019

I’m not surprised he lashed out at her.

This Afghani fled from the brutal civil war in Syria to find happiness and love, not to be publicly humiliated by a virulent Islamophobe.

Philosophia Perennis (Translation):

At 6:10 am on Tuesday, 20.08.2019, a 20-year-old Afghan man with two companions, only one of whom is currently known by name, alighted from the subway at the subway station “Theresienstraße”. There, the 20-year-old suddenly stepped with his right foot in the direction of the upper body of a passenger. This was easily hit, but went on and took the escalator up.

The 20-year-old wanted to follow him, but was held back by one of his companions with both hands. The personal details of the man or any injuries are unknown.

The 20-year-old then pressed the emergency stop of the escalator, went to the emergency phone and pressed the emergency button. When an employee of the underground control center reported on the loudspeaker, the 20-year-old said that he was looking for a woman for sexual acts.

Shortly thereafter, a 32-year-old from Munich, who came as a nurse from a night shift, came down the escalator to the platform and passed the 20-year-old and his two companions and sat down a few yards on a bench.

The unnamed companion of the 20-year-old sat down to the left of the 32-year-old and told her that he needed a wife. He touched the 32-year-old on the thigh. The 32-year-old got up right after the contact and said she would call the police. From the left side now went to the 20-year-old woman and kicked this abruptly with his right foot against the left side of the face.

The 20-year-old was then held by a companion and brought a few meters to the side, thereby preventing the 20-year-old continued to hit the 32-year-old.

When the 32-year-old picked up her mobile phone to call the police, the group fled to the surface. Fortunately, the 32-year-old was only slightly injured despite the massive footage and needed no on-site medical treatment.

The three people were placed on the surface by members of the subway station when they began a vociferous quarrel with another passers-by. The entire group fled.

By the underground station, however, the 20-year-old could be detained and handed over to police officers. The 20-year-old was extremely aggressive towards the deployed officials. He verbally insulted two officers and spat at an officer.

Join the discussion at TGKBBS