The New Observer
December 12, 2015
Two members of an ISIS death squad which murdered at least 1,700 people have been arrested posing as refugees in Finland—and that country’s security services have identified at least another 300 “refugees” with confirmed terrorist links.
The two ISIS death squad members—identified only as 23-year-old twin brothers from Iraq—were arrested after being identified as having been part of the murderous gang which massacred thousands of Iraqi air force recruits by shooting them in the back of the head.
The massacre was filmed by ISIS and put onto the Internet, but the participants were not hooded, allowing for later identification of the gunmen.
The two ISIS murderers entered Finland in September, claiming to be refugees, and were housed at an invader center in the southwestern town of Forssa.
It was there that they were arrested on Tuesday, December 8, after they were positively identified from the ISIS video.
They appeared in court on Friday, December 11, in the Pirkanmaa District Court in Tampere, and were ordered held for four months for further investigation.
Local Finnish media first reported the two gunmen’s arrest on Thursday morning, and the police confirmed the reports later that day.
The arrests are not the first such case in Finland: in autumn, another Iraqi “asylum seeker” was also arrested after being identified as an ISIS militant from pictures on the Internet.
Finland’s Interior Minister Petteri Orpo earlier announced that his country’s Security Police had identified another 300 “refugees” known to have connections to “terrorist elements abroad.”
* Meanwhile in Spain, a 32-year-old nonwhite invader, carrying Moroccan citizenship, was arrested in the city of Pamplona, for planning to travel to Syria to join ISIS, as well as for recruiting people for jihad.
The man came to the attention of Spanish intelligence after showing “clear signs of radicalization, including changing his behavior and appearance as well as his circle of friends,” a police spokesman said.
* In France, the third Bataclan Music Hall bomber was identified as a 23-year-old nonwhite invader living in the eastern French city of Strasbourg.
The man, named as Foued Mohamed Aggad, went to Syria with his brother and a group of friends at the end of 2013 to fight for ISIS. Aggad was identified at the end of last week after his DNA was matched with those of his family members, the police said.