After all of these months that I’ve been saying that William Barr was at the root of the campaign to destroy the presidency of Donald J. Trump, a former White House advisor has finally picked up on it.
Speaking to Maria Bartiromo on Sunday, Navarro called out Barr directly.
Bartiromo pointed out how suspicious it was that Biden had all of these executive orders ready to go on Day Zero.
“How were 17 of these executive orders ready to go and waiting for President Biden to sign minutes after inauguration?” Bartiromo asked.
Navarro blamed the half-Jew William Barr.
“Here’s the news behind the news,” Navarro said. “Bill Barr, President Trump’s attorney general, actually turns out to be also Joe Biden’s first attorney general.”
Navarro said that Trump was trying to put through his own executive orders at the end of his term, and Barr cockblocked them.
“Bill Barr’s office of legal counsel was fast-tracking all of these Biden EOs and basically it was a deep state coup,” he stated, factually.
Imagine if the Trump people had figured out what Barr was up to in early 2020.
Remember, these are a few of the things that William Barr did:
- Refused to press charges against Barack Obama or any of his team, or any member of the intelligence community, even after coming to admit that there was a spying conspiracy against Trump during the 2016 campaign, led by Obama, Rod Rosenstein and James Comey
- Allowed for Jeffrey Epstein to be murdered in prison, then refused to investigate what happened
- Allowed states to strip people of all of their Constitutional rights under the guise of the coronavirus lockdown hoax
- Allowed blacks and Antifa to riot and burn down entire cities all summer long
- Allowed the Democrats to enact illegal mail-in voting systems
- Refused to investigate voter fraud, then said there was no voter fraud
William Barr was literally at the center of the entire conspiracy against Donald Trump, and he was never called out on any of it, despite the fact it was happening right in front of everyone’s face.