April 13, 2018
The evil wizard known as Styxhexenhammer666, who is in possession of total control of the dark arts, is running for governor of Vermont.
The Daily Stormer officially endorses.
I haven’t played Diablo III yet – although I’ve considered it for a long time. I think now I’m going to have to to get ideas as to how to promote this particular candidate.
I just made this meme without even playing the game yet.
To be fair though I have played a lot of Baldur’s Gate.
To also be fair, I did just play almost all of Pillars of Eternity during the Nigerian winter, which, to be fair, is actually better than Baldur’s Gate in some ways at least although I do not like the XP system.
But to be fair, after Beamdog f-ed up Baldur’s Gate and literally put a tranny in it, I’m a PoE guy now.
Looking forward to part II.
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Pillars of Eternity. The XP system is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the swords and sorcery genre most of the themes will go over a typical gamer’s head.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Pillars of Eternity tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎
Styx has a very solid platform:
I, Tarl Warwick, throw my hat in the ring.
My platform has these planks:
1. I will accept no pay as governor, and no pension. I have my own income.
2. I will, if elected, refuse to enforce gun control as recently passed in hopes the legislature will help to reverse it. Vermont has no crime problem.
3. I will, if elected, fight the opiate crisis by instructing the legislature to consider decriminalizing all drugs within the state for minor possession so that addicts can seek treatment without stigma.
4. I will never join a political party while serving in office and will remain an independent. If elected I will not stop doing my normal gubernatorial work to campaign for re-election and will simply tell people whether or not I am running (I would attend scheduled debates however.)
5. I will veto any tax hikes and any opaque legislation that is overly long or convoluted.
6. I will use my online presence and presence as governor to argue in favor of the debate commission opening up to minor party candidates, and encourage the abolition of super PACs and corporate campaign donations to try and save our Republic.
“Tarl Warwick” is his wizard name.
Guns, drugs, no politics, no taxes – sounds good to me.
There is of course a fear that he could use magic for evil and turn Vermont into some type of Diablo IIIesque hellscape.
But honestly, I don’t really care what happens in Vermont. I didn’t even realize it existed until a couple hours ago when I read on a forum that this wizard is going to soon be in charge of it.