CDC Top Jew Says 75% of “Covid Deaths” are Basically Being Faked


Washington Examiner:

Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said 75% of vaccinated adults who died of COVID-19, as recorded in a newly released study, had at least four comorbidities, sparking an outpouring of commentary from people surprised by her statement and others saying, “I told you so.”

The top health official made the comment on ABC’s Good Morning America on Friday, days after Dr. Anthony Fauci said on TV that statistics on child hospitalizations are being overblown. Vaccine mandate skeptics have said the COVID-19 death toll was inflated by people who died with COVID-19 as opposed to dying of COVID-19, and some of them claimed they were made into pariahs or punished on social media for making these claims.

“The overwhelming number of deaths, over 75%, occurred in people who had at least four comorbidities,” Walenksy said. She added that this was “encouraging news” considering the spread of the omicron variant, which health officials believe is more transmissible than other strains but causes less severe illness.

Walensky was referring to a study that used data from U.S. healthcare facilities to look at more than 1.2 million adults who completed “primary vaccination” between December 2020 to October 2021. Among the tiny percentage of those who died (36 people), 78% suffered from at least four comorbidities.

Yeah, so this isn’t really news.

They are reframing this because of the vax that doesn’t do anything to stop illness because it’s targeting a disease that doesn’t exist.

The “Covid” deaths were always actually deaths from the flu, or they were fake “Covid” deaths. About 75% of them were fake. The remaining 25% left you with a normal flu season death toll.

This is the thing we said from the very beginning, in March of 2020.

We spammed the clip of Madam Birx saying that any death “with Covid” – that is, with a positive PCR test (fake test) or simply a “diagnosis” without a test before the widespread use of PCR – was classified as a “Covid death” and added to that number that was spammed all over CNN.

So this “75% died from something else” isn’t new and it has always been an open secret.

Remember when Trump retweeted the CDC data saying that only 6% of “Covid” deaths were from “Covid alone” and the person who posted the tweet he retweeted got banned? They weren’t ever really hiding this information, as anyone who spent 2020 reading the Daily Stormer is aware.

This entire thing has always been a gigantic hoax. There was never a new virus. They reclassified all respiratory deaths from the flu, pneumonia, etc. as “Covid” deaths, then they quadrupled that number by adding people who died from completely unrelated things.

That’s why there was never an “all cause mortality” increase in 2020. That only began after the vaccine was deployed, because the vaccine is killing a lot of people.

Please don’t imagine that there is going to be some kind of revisionism here. That isn’t what this is about. This is about shifting out of this fake death hoaxing to claim the vax works, because all of this data about how the vax doesn’t work at all is becoming a nuisance.