January 18, 2020
Hey – at least your life is not as bad as Prince Harry’s.
Just imagine having jungle fever so severe that you let the whole world know about it via marriage to an old jungle woman.
Then imagine that this marriage destroys your entire family and requires you to flee your home country.
And then the country you flee to tells you they don’t want you there.
This is like some kind of Greek tragedy.
Canada’s biggest newspaper has warned Meghan Markle and Prince Harry that they are not welcome to live there as a ‘halfway house’.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex announced last week they plan to quit the royal family and split their time between Britain and North America in a move which has sent shock waves through the monarchy.
And with Harry likely to fly back to be with his wife and son Archie on Vancouver Island before the end of the week, the Globe and Mail has dealt them a sucker punch.
The scathing column, published on Monday, said Canada is not open to anyone “looking to get out of Britain while remaining a royal”.
While Prime Minister Justin Trudeau tweeted over Christmas the pair were “always welcome” as they spent the festive period in Vancouver, the newspaper has said the government’s response should be a “simple and succinct: No”.
The Globe and Mail went on to describe the Sussexes’ plans to move as “vague and evolving” and “not something that Canada can allow”.
“Vague and evolving” is right.
The whole plan as it stands basically looks like a criminal conspiracy.
It is so shady and weird: “We’re going to remain monarchs, but we’re quitting all duties. We’re going to live in Canada and their taxpayers have to pay millions for our personal security. The British royal family is going to give us millions upon millions, and we’re also going to make millions ourselves in some kind of as yet undisclosed but surely totally legitimate business dealings.”
“But this country’s unique monarchy, and its delicate yet essential place in our constitutional system, means that a royal resident – the prince is sixth in the line of succession – is not something that Canada can allow. It breaks an unspoken constitutional taboo,” the article said.
And while the piece admitted Canadians like their own monarchy, with visits tending to “produce outpourings of public enthusiasm” no royals should “set up a home on the premises”.
Instead, they prefer members of the Canadian firm to kept at arms length and “reign from a distance”, adding: “Close to our hearts, far from our hearths.”
“Princes are not shipped over here when no useful duties can be found for them on the other side of the Atlantic,” it continued.
For those who don’t understand this, the Canadian monarchy is just the British monarchy, because they are a member of the “commonwealth” AKA “a remnant of the corpse of the British Empire.” However, there are legal issues with a member of the royal family living in a commonwealth country.
Basically, part of the commonwealth agreement is that these countries can’t be directly ruled by a member of the royal family, which means that they aren’t allowed to live there and engage in official business for the family.
It’s sort of a convoluted and obsolete argument and I suspect that Canadians simply hate niggers.
“Canada welcomes people of all faiths, nationalities and races, but if you’re a senior member of our Royal Family, this country cannot become your home.”
There has been much debate about how the Sussexes’ plan to become financially independent will work, particularly when it comes to personal security.
The editorial was adamant Canada’s issue with the move was not about “the feds having to find a few million extra bucks” to accommodate the couple.
Instead it suggests Canadians are divided on the royal issue itself, but reports the government has offered to pay for Meghan and Harry’s security at a cost of millions a year have angered many citizens.
The Duke and Duchess removed a line from their new website claiming they are “internationally protected people” entitled to personal security wherever they go.
Only a woman would be able to come up with the idea of putting up a website to explain what she is entitled to from the whole world.
One of the key points of discussion at Monday’s crisis summit at Sandringham was the Sussexes’ annual security bill, which is understood to be paid for by the taxpayer.
Launched last Wednesday, the rebellious Duke and Duchess’ new official website Sussexroyal.com initially included the controversial phrasing about their security entitlement.
But this was deleted in a matter of hours of it going live, reports the Mail Online.
The new website also states that 95 per cent of their annual funding comes from the Duchy of Cornwall, the Prince of Wales’s private estate, estimated at around £1billion.
And with their intention to relinquish the Sovereign Grant, it is understood Prince Charles made it clear he does not have unlimited funds.
Harry and Meghan’s wedding, as well as fitting out Frogmore cottage, all cost millions and it is unclear how far the Prince of Wales is willing to bankroll the pair.
Any future funding is likely to impose firm rules on their commercial ventures, with the couple expected to look to make millions abroad.
It’s incredible that this D-list actress, who is nearly 40 years old, believes that she is entitled to infinite amounts of wealth. It actually isn’t incredible, because literally all women believe they are entitled to infinite amounts of wealth.
But if she demanded that they leave the royal family because she couldn’t handle the stress of… showing up at charity events, they why does she need millions of dollars?
To buy bags and shoes, I guess?
Maybe she knows how to cook crack?
I’ll tell you what though – this new pushback from Canada is really drawing attention to just how horrible blacks and women and black women actually are.
This saga is just going to keep going on and on.