August 7, 2018
His name is spelled in the original, native Wakandan.
The Ottawa Police Service is trying to track down a 23-year-old man, who is wanted on nine weapon-related charges.
The charges are in relation to an incident in the Caldwell Avenue area, in which police found a handgun. Investigators say the gun was thrown into some bushes as the suspect fled the scene.
A warrant has been issued for the arrest of Ken-Weekenden Tshilombo of Ottawa.
He is charged as follows:
– Possession of a firearm
– Possession of a schedule 1 substance
– Escape lawful custody
– Careless use of a firearm
– Possession of a weapon
– Carrying concealed weapon
– Unauthorized possession of a weapon
– Possession of a firearm knowing its possession is unauthorized
– Possession of a loaded prohibited firearm
Tshilombo is described as a black man, standing 6′ 1” (185 cm) and 189 lbs (86 kg), with a heavy build, short hair and brown eyes.