(Note: YouTube is continually deleting this video, apparently having created a new rule that even doctors and scientists are not allowed to disagree with the media’s narrative about the coronavirus or the lockdown. If it is gone by the time you are reading this article, you can search on Google for “Dr. Erickson press conference” and try to find a reupload, or watch it on the free speech video website Bitchute.)
Drs. Dan Erickson and Artin Massihi, co-owners of Accelerated Urgent Care, a Bakersfield, California clinic which is the only private walk-in COVID-19 testing site in the city, held a press conference on April 22 to explain their conclusions about COVID-19 test results to the imbecilic plebs who believe in this idiot hoax.
People seem to care a whole helluva lot about what “the experts” say. Well, these men, like Dr. John Ioannidis of Stanford, are most certainly experts, and they are calling this whole thing bullshit.
What’s more, Dr. Erickson appears to be a homosexual, which means he’s in a high-risk group which also tends to be germaphobic, which actually brings more emotional weight to his arguments.
Some key takeaways from the press conference:
- We have never quarantined the healthy, the basic concept makes no sense. We are supposed to quarantine the sick.
- We should follow the actual scientific data, rather than saying we’re “doing science” and just making up absurd claims.
- Based on actual scientific data, in the state of California, you have a 0.03% chance of dying from COVID-19.
- 92% of those diagnosed with the virus recover.
- Millions of cases, small amount of death.
- Sweden and Norway, two countries that are right next to each other where one locked down and the other didn’t, did not experience vastly different results. This proves that this lockdown is not necessary.
- The lockdown is increasing the rate of child molestation and spousal abuse. Also, anxiety, depression, suicide. We’re having an economic collapse. The medical industry is going to be hit very hard economically.
- This virus is not different from the flu. There was a 0.13 chance of death from the flu in 2017. COVID-19 is lower than that. Everything about the virus is similar to the flu, if you actually look at the scientific data.
- The immune system develops by being exposed to pathogens. This weird attempt to avoid the virus is harming the natural development of the immune system. It is basic microbiology, immunology and common sense that you need exposure to germs to survive.
- Disease is going to spike when people reenter society.
- The lockdown doesn’t actually protect anyone, because they’re buying products from stores.
- It makes no sense that people are allowed to go to the grocery and not church. The virus is still being transferred widely, as the data demonstrates.
- These idiot plastic gloves people are wearing are helping the virus spread.
- It’s just the flu, bro.
- A bunch of deaths are being attributed to the virus that are not caused by the virus.
- Doctors are being pressured to add “Covid” to death reports.
- We’re going to have minimal hospital staff and significant disease whenever the lockdown ends.
- Dr. Erickson has talked to the majority of health officials in the state, and all agree the lockdown should be lifted.
- How does it make sense you can go shopping in a big corporate store and all small businesses are closed? This is not science in any way whatsoever.
- This should be treated like the flu. People with symptoms and people with high risk should stay home, everyone else should be allowed to live their lives normally.
- Going outside is healthy.
- No one at Home Depot is wearing a mask and you can go there. But you can’t go to the park and walk around alone.
- With the economy collapsed, homelessness is going to shoot up and millions of people’s lives are going to be ruined. We have to be more responsible.
- This is just like the flu.
- The flu has been killing people for 100 years.
- We’re not afraid of the flu because we’re familiar with it.
- We should be following DATA not these models.
- They agree with the initial response, because the nature of the virus wasn’t known. But now we know.
- 90% of people who die die with co-morbidity (other contributing factors).
- The news has a skewed view because they are still working and getting paid.
- The government doesn’t have a right to decide what is “safe.” When they say “safe,” they mean “control.”
- This is all going to end in violence.
These are the people who are dealing with the actual data in a clinical setting, and they are saying the same exact thing I’ve been saying for six weeks.
At this point, I’m really just proving my point and informing people of what the truth of this matter is, and how completely bamboozled we’ve been by this lunatic media hoax. Because unlike these gentlemen, I do not believe that opening up now is going to solve anything. It will be better for the mental and physical health of the people, of course, and may prevent the kind of health crisis they are talking about. But it certainly is not going to fix the economy.
That ship has already sailed.