The New York Times ran an op-ed this week saying “Trump has already lost.”
I think conservatives are seeing this and thinking, “giggle giggle giggle, that’s what they said last time, tee-hee-hee.”
All these damn people do is giggle.
I swear, the blacks could be in the house of a conservative, and while they’re raping and torturing his daughter, he’d be giggling and saying, “oh, did you get triggered by my Facebook post, snowflake?”
Then when the rape and torture is over and the black slits his daughter’s throat, he’d giggle again and say, “I guess you’re really triggered now, huh princess?”
These people. I just can’t take it.
This situation is so, so bad.
I can’t tell you how bad it is.
If only you knew how bad things really are.
We are going to lose. Someone needs to tell these conservatives to STOP GIGGLING AND DO SOMETHING.
Joe Biden is winning in the polls.
A Morning Consult/Politico poll released Wednesday showed Biden and Trump tied on the economy, while a USA Today/Suffolk University poll released Tuesday put Trump up just 2 points and a CNBC poll last week put him up 6 points.
An Economist/YouGov poll on Tuesday also found both Trump and Biden underwater on whether they would better handle the economy, Biden by 7 points and Trump by 4 points.
That’s significantly down from polls in April and May; An NBC/Wall Street Journal poll in mid-April gave Trump an 11-point lead on dealing with the economy, 47% to Biden’s 36%, while a CNN poll in early May gave Trump a 12 point lead, 54% to 42%.
The latest Economist/YouGov poll also represents a drop for Trump; while Biden is unchanged from their poll in early May, Trump’s 4-point deficit is down from a 4-point positive rating.
Biden fares far better on this metric than Hillary Clinton, who trailed Trump by 10 points on the economy in a Gallup poll at this point in 2016, and had a 13-point deficit in an Economist/YouGov poll taken shortly before the election, compared to a 4-point deficit for Trump.
Joe Biden is winning in funding.
A little more than four months before Election Day, the Trump and Biden campaigns each announced massive fundraising totals as the former vice president’s effort to unseat President Trump gains momentum.
Despite a pandemic and the subsequent economic free fall, President Trump’s reelection campaign and the Republican National Committee announced Wednesday evening they had raised $266 million for the three months ending June 30, including $131 million in June alone.
A few hours later, Biden’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee announced that they had eclipsed Trump’s totals, bringing in $282 million during the last quarter and $141 million in June. It’s the second month in a row that Biden has outraised Trump’s campaign.
G.W. Bush’s snowflakes are also triggered and planning to raise hundreds of millions for Biden.
Hundreds of officials who worked for former Republican President George W. Bush are set to endorse Democratic White House hopeful Joe Biden, people involved in the effort said, the latest Republican-led group coming out to oppose the re-election of Donald Trump.
The officials, who include Cabinet secretaries and other senior people in the Bush administration, have formed a political action committee – 43 Alumni for Biden – to support the former vice president in his Nov. 3 race, three organizers of the group told Reuters. Bush was the country’s 43rd president.
The Super PAC will launch on Wednesday with a website and Facebook page, they said. It plans to release “testimonial videos” praising Biden from high-profile Republicans and will hold get-out-the-vote efforts in the most competitive states.
Someone needs to DO SOMETHING.
These people are going to SLAUGHTER US if they win…!
This is what is going to happen to you:
- The blacks are going to start marching through white neighborhoods, just like they marched on the lawn of those boomers.
- Just like with those boomers, the media will say that the blacks marching with guns through white neighborhoods are “peaceful protesters,” and the only reason anyone would be afraid is because they’re racist.
- Blacks will decide to target you, based on the way you looked at them, or the way your daughter looks, or some rumor.
- They will break into your house, rape and torture you and your family, then slit your throats.
- If you fight back, and kill them, you will be arrested and charged with murdering a peaceful protester who only went into your house to look around because of childlike curiosity about what was going on in there. (See Ahmaud Arbery’s childlike curiosity about what was going on at the construction site.) When you go to prison, your family members will be persecuted as racists, fired from their jobs and have their bank accounts closed.
- If you die in the black attack, no one will be able to talk about the fact that you are dead on social media, as talking about the race murders will be considered “hate speech.” Laws against hate speech will be quickly rushed through Congress and if it ever even goes to the Supreme Court, originalist Neil Gorsuch will say that when the Founding Fathers penned the First Amendment, they intended it to exclude things that might hurt someone’s feelings.
That will be the series of events. You need to do whatever you can to get Trump reelected. In the meantime, you need to get out of the city.