Anthony Fauci must be a good person because of the practiced cadence of his speech.
Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases for more than three decades, has grappled with several public health crises, including the AIDS epidemic and now, COVID-19. In an interview with CNN’s David Axelrod, Fauci said the magnitude of criticism he is receiving now is different than in the past, and that he and his family have been seriously threatened.
On “The Axe Files” podcast, Axelrod asked Fauci about how he’s become a target during the pandemic, as people who have suffered economic hardships have become angry.
“I’ve seen a side of society that I guess is understandable, but it’s a little bit disturbing,” Fauci said. “You know, back in the days of HIV when I was being criticized with some hate mail, it was more, you know, people calling me a gay-lover and ‘What the hell are you wasting a lot of time on that?'”
Fauci said that criticism was pushed “aside as stupid people saying stupid things.”
“It’s really a magnitude different now because of the anger,” Fauci said. “As much as people inappropriately, I think, make me somewhat of a hero — and I’m not a hero, I’m just doing my job — there are people who get really angry at thinking I’m interfering with their life because I’m pushing a public-health agenda,” he continued.
Fauci said the amount of hate mail and serious threats are “not good.”
“It’s tough,” he said. “Serious threats against me, against my wife, against my daughters. I mean, really? Is this the United States of America?” Fauci said.
On the #AxeFiles, the usually unflappable Dr. Fauci opened up about the torrent of abuse and threats he and his family have endured since he became the most public advocate for the sacrifices necessary to curb COVID-19.
Listen to the full pod👉https://t.co/NuV5yEEPB6 pic.twitter.com/lIdAmTiL7q
— David Axelrod (@davidaxelrod) July 24, 2020
When Axelrod asked if he took on security measures, Fauci said yes, he’s been given security. The Department of Justice confirmed in April that federal officials were ramping up security for Fauci after threats were made against him. The increase in security came at the request of the Health and Human Services Inspector General, the officials said.
In this week’s interview, Fauci called the politicization of the coronavirus, “a reflection of the divisiveness in our society at the political level.” He said the coronavirus is a public health issue and “what we’re talking about are fundamental principles of public health.”
Fauci also addressed expectations for the pandemic, saying “we could start talking about real normality again” in 2021 with the development and implementation of a COVID-19 vaccine.
The first thing I want to note here is that after you appear on Jew David Axelrod’s podcast, you absolutely cannot make the claim to be “not political.” Axelrod was a member of the Obama administration and is now an aggressive CNN propagandist.
The next thing that of course I want to address is that Fauci says, “Is this the United States of America?” Ironically, his happens to be the question that all of us are asking with regards to his agenda being forced down our throats.
For some reason, this guy is now the boss of us. Of course people are angry about that.
Thirdly: there are no death threats. It’s fake. There are never any death threats. I know that because no one is ever arrested for death threats.
Obviously, someone can figure out a way to send a death threat anonymously. But these people always say they’re “inundated” with death threats, and there is no way that all of those people figure out a way to remain anonymous while sending an email.
I am absolutely, 100% certain that a death threat to Anthony Fauci would be absolute top priority for the FBI, and that they would love to have CNN posting pictures of whoever sent the threat in a MAGA hat. We all know that. It’s the same thing with all of these people who go out there and make this same claim.
What actually happens is that they get emails that say things like “YOU’D BETTER STOP THIS YOU DEMON-RAT COMMUNIST SCUM!” or something along those lines. Then they claim that those are death threats. The FBI doesn’t investigate such things – yet.
Yes, people are very angry at this man. By the looks of it, to a normal person, he has single-handedly destroyed the United States of America with his sickening flu hoax. Normies are able to see what he’s done. They’re able to see the clips of him saying “don’t wear a mask” and compare that to it now being illegal to not wear a mask. They know this is a hoax, but they blame it on him as an individual, because they do not understand the bigger picture.
The bigger picture is that there is no way something like what is happening right now was not planned in excruciating detail before it happened, and it actually has nothing to do with Anthony Fauci. I do not claim to know what the root of the virus is, but I will tell you this: it isn’t something that just popped up in China. They did not simply take advantage of a situation when it appeared. This has all been planned, down to the smallest detail.
You can see my piece from Friday about what we are able to see about this in hindsight for more information, but this is what we have now:
- Tell people the virus is not a problem, don’t worry about it, as flights continue to enter America from China.
- (Shill up /pol/ with hysteria about the virus while the mainstream is saying it’s nothing.)
- Attack Donald Trump as a racist for closing the border with China.
- All of a sudden, announce that coronavirus is the biggest deal ever in history and that everyone is going to die from it.
- Turn on the media machine to spew out horror stories about how everyone is dying in Italy (without ever mentioning the age of the people dying, or the fact that over 99% of them have chronic illnesses).
- Start saying that hospitals are going to be overwhelmed.
- Start demanding that everything be shut down to stop hospitals from being overwhelmed.
- Bring in Anthony Fauci to talk about how everything has to be shut down so hospitals don’t get overwhelmed.
- Force everyone to stand six feet apart without ever explaining how that makes any sense.
- Arrest people for not standing six feet apart.
- Let huge numbers of criminals out of prison.
- Have Fauci and the Surgeon General say that wearing masks makes you more likely to get the virus, somehow.
- Shut everything down, citing a fear of hospitals being overwhelmed, while also allowing people to congregate at grocery stores (without masks).
- When hospitals are not overwhelmed, vaguely imply that “flatten the curve” meant something different.
- Say that everything has to remain shut down until there is a vaccine.
- Get everyone obsessed with thinking about a vaccine, and fixated with the idea that everyone on earth will have to be injected with the vaccine in order for things to go back to normal.
- Completely and totally hoax the death toll, recording basically anyone who dies of anything as having died of coronavirus.
- Systematically incentivize hospitals, which are all on the verge of going bankrupt because you told them they could only treat coronavirus, to lie about people dying of coronavirus.
- Give people huge federal unemployment benefits and forgivable loans so that no one notices that you’ve totally and completely collapsed the economy entirely.
- Tell everyone that everything has changed forever and normal will never return.
- Slowly start to say you’ll open things back up, maybe. But only if the masses of peasants are on their best behavior.
- All of a sudden, send out mobs of blacks to riot and burn everything down.
- Fill the media with total 24-hour anti-white hatred, saying that all white people are responsible for one black guy dying of a drug overdose in police custody.
- Say that America is totally evil and racist and has to be completely transformed because it is hurting the feelings of black people.
- Start having riots across the entire Western world, saying that all white people everywhere are evil.
- Have the Justice Department refuse to do anything about the riots.
- Start saying you’re going to abolish the police, because having police is racist.
- Start tearing down statues of white history, systematically.
- Have the Justice Department continue to refuse to press charges against people.
- Start letting everyone out of prison, both because of the coronavirus, and because prison is racist.
- Switch the media back to coronavirus, saying that everyone has to wear masks all the time now for some reason.
- Do mass testing for coronavirus, and say that actually, cases are rising, even though you are actually only documenting more cases because of the mass testing.
- Say schools can’t open until there’s a vaccine.
- Start telling people everything has to be completely shut down again (even though most things are already still shut down).
- Press charges against whites for defending themselves against a black mob that rushed their house.
- Keep saying that riots are actually good somehow.
- Start shutting everything down completely again.
That is where we are now.
That is what we’ve experienced.
All of that was very obviously planned in advance before any of us experienced it. It is a program, designed using computer simulations, to completely psychologically destroy the people of the West and prepare them for a transformation of their society into communism.
Here’s the full podcast, in case any single one of you is interested in listening to it:
I do not recommend it, but hey, it’s your life.