African WHO Chief Says Herd Immunity is “Unethical,” Doesn’t Mention Sweden

The black chieftain of the UN says that it is not moral to allow the population to get herd immunity.

Yet, this is exactly what Sweden did, and they are not typically considered an “immoral” country. In fact, the opposite: they are generally viewed as almost suicidally hyper-moral.

The solution?

Just don’t mention Sweden.

CBS News:

The head of the World Health Organization warned Monday against suggestions by some to just allow COVID-19 to spread in the hope of achieving so-called herd immunity, saying this was “unethical.”

“Herd immunity is achieved by protecting people from a virus, not by exposing them to it,” Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said during a virtual press briefing. He explained that “herd immunity is a concept used for vaccination, in which a population can be protected from a certain virus if a threshold of vaccination is reached.”

He pointed out that for measles, for example, it is estimated that if 95% of the population is vaccinated, the remaining 5% will also be protected from the spread of the virus. For polio, the threshold is estimated at 80%. Herd immunity helps protect vulnerable people like infants and those with compromised immune systems who can’t get the vaccine.

However, Tedros said, “Never in the history of public health has herd immunity been used as a strategy for responding to an outbreak, let alone a pandemic.”

Wait, what?

How about the Asian flu in 57-58?

How about the Hong Kong flu in 68-69?

Do those not count for some reason?

What has never been done in history is that an entire society was shut down, the economy collapsed, and trillions in wealth transferred to the billionaire class, because of an alleged flu virus.

What Tedros is saying is what Bill Gates is saying and what the media is saying: we have to remain locked down forever, no matter what the consequences are, and even though we know those consequences will result in hundreds of millions more deaths than the corona flu ever could achieve (even according to their own statistics), we just have to do it anyway.