June 4, 2016
Banded together from remote galaxies are two of the most sinister villains of all time, The Legion of Lulz, dedicated to a single objective: to make America great again. Only one group dares to challenge this anti-Semitic threat: The Super-Friendly Kikes! The Jewstice League of Jewmerica versus The Legion of Lulz! This is the Challenge of the Super-Friendly Kikes!
The ADL, the FBI and a group of Jewish journalists and academics have formed a cabal to protect the honor of Jewish journalists against the vicious, mean-spirited name-calling of diabolical Trump-supporting anti-Semites.
Their main targets: Trolls Andrew & Andrew.
I’m having a hard time believing this is even a real thing. It just seems too goofy.
What a bunch of whiny little crybabies.
Yo, Jews – you want me to send you a box of tissues?
I’ll FedEx it, over-night. I should arrive before you drown in your own big salty tears.
This week, the Anti-Defamation League announced that it has convened a task force made up of journalists, law enforcement officials, academic scholars, and tech leaders to address the attacks on journalists and determine the effects they’re having on the election.
Two well-known bigots—Andrew Anglin and Andrew Auernheimer—have helped fuel the anti-Semitic flames against journalists like Julia Ioffe, who wrote a profile of Melania Trump, Donald Trump’s wife, for GQ magazine earlier this year. In a post on his Daily Stormer blog, Anglin—under the headline “Empress Melania Attacked by Filthy Russian Kike Julia Ioffe in GQ“—encouraged his readers to “please go ahead and send [Ioffe] a tweet and let her know what you think of her dirty kike trickery.”
According to the ADL, Anglin essentially declared “war” on Jewish journalists. “You’ve all provoked us. You’ve been doing it for decades—and centuries even—and we’ve finally had enough. Challenge has been accepted,” he wrote.
We must protect elite Jewish journalists who dominate and control the culture from people who would question them on the internet!
It’s a CRISIS ON INFINITE TUBES.
From the ADL press release:
In the wake of a series of disturbing incidents where journalists covering the 2016 presidential campaign have been targeted with anti-Semitic harassment and even death threats on social media, the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) announced today it is convening a Task Force on Hate Speech and Journalism. Building on ADL’s decades of experience in monitoring and exposing hate and hate groups, as well as its central role in working with the Internet industry to address online hate, the Task Force will seek insights from a group of outside experts and representatives of journalism, law enforcement, academia, Silicon Valley, and nongovernmental organizations whose advice and counsel will help ADL to do the following:
- Assess the scope and source of anti-Semitic, racist and other harassment of journalists, commentators, and others on social media;
- Determine whether and how this harassment is having an impact on the electorate or if it has a chilling effect on free speech;
- Propose solutions and/or countermeasures that can prevent journalists becoming targets for hate speech and harassment on social media in the future.
“We want to shut down their freedom of speech because their freedom of speech is having a chilling effect on free speech.”
Only a Jew.
And what are these solutions and/or countermeasures?
There are only two possibilities: either they continue to pressure private companies to silence us or they attempt to get the government to prosecute us for something. As they already have teams for the former, this new team must be focused on the latter.
Here’s the team so far – with their twitter handles, of course – just in case you want to let them know what you think of this conspiracy plot to shut down your my freedoms and yours:
- Danielle Citron, Lois K. Macht Research Professor & Professor of Law at the University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law and expert on online harassment – @daniellecitron
- Steve Coll, Dean of Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism – @SteveCollNY
- Todd Gitlin, Professor and Chair, Ph.D. Program, Columbia Journalism School – @toddgitlin
- Brad Hamm, Dean of the Medill School of Journalism, Northwestern University
- Shawn Henry, retired Executive Assistant Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation – @Shawn365Henry
- Julia Ioffe, GQ Contributor and freelance writer – @juliaioffe
- Bethany Mandel, New York Post and Jewish Daily Forward contributor – @bethanyshondark
- Leon Wieseltier, Contributing Editor at The Atlantic and Isaiah Berlin Senior Fellow in Culture and Policy at The Brookings Institution
This is quite the ensemble cast to take on two internet trolls.
The Justice League reference is appropriate.
You’d best start believing in Jewish conspiracies to form councils of prominent journalists and academics to collude with the government to shut down your memes – you’re in one.
These people have had authoritarian control over the media for decades. Then finally, someone decides to question their power – by making fun of them on the internet – and they openly announce that they’re convening a war council and colluding with the government to shut down the free speech of the people.
The narrative has always been that you have to protect free speech by keeping the government from censoring the media. Now the media is colluding with the government to take free speech away from the people.
Could it be any more obvious that we are living in an authoritarian Jewish dictatorship, where the media simply functions as an arm of the government?
Could the Jews have made it any more obvious that rather than being some oppressed and victimized minority, they are a vicious elite class which will viciously launch organized attacks on any peasant who dares question them?
If these people want to shut me down, they’re going to have to use bullets.
And yall best bring your whole crew.
Even if they kill me, another will rise to fill my place.
This is a war.
It is Total War.
You are all soldiers.
The Führer himself looks down upon us and smiles.
We are going to win.